Hernando, Mississippi

Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die

Review about: Benefits.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valero?

Comments

Freedom of speech.You supposedly defended this right, but get angry when someone observes it.

I'm not saying what he said was right, or justified, but he had every right to say it, just like you have every right to be angry about it.Not every one is required to support the vets or the wounded warriors and personally, I think that you were mad he wouldn't let you put up a flyer and you made the rest of it up.

Meme
to Anonymous Chico, California, United States #1206003

His point has Nothing to do with the man's right to refuse the sign!His point was about how disrespectful the man was to someone fighting to give him that right.

The man could have just said no....but he did way more than that!Complete disrespect and very unprofessional!

VALERO is a nationalized company "owned" by, as Joe Kennedy says, "Our Good friends of Venezuela" That says it all, doesn't it?!?