Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! I declined to pursue the transaction and the clerk was so unprofessional!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Monster Energy Drink M3
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order. I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages..."
- "I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however..... you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."