The cashier from Valero on Cresswelllane

On 2-24-2018

Was very disrespectful and rude over a complaint about their fountain drink she told me it was my lost and should have checked it before I left with the receipt the other cashier earlier today made me go out of my way to come back for lies I spend $1500.00 a month to deal with rude new faces with no respect and make my blood pressure rise 1500.00 a month not including gas this is very unfair to me and my family I’m very upset and can’t seem to calm down over a drink and my slips I use for my lottery that they always seem to wanna keep not throw try and keep for themselves not throw I need to speak to someone this is not right

Product or Service Mentioned: Valero Cashier.

Comments

Valero of Saratoga 7544601 Saratoga Ave.San Jose, CA 95129(408) 996 8810I went to this gas station to get gas for my car. I went inside to the cashier and paid him.

I went outside, back to my car to get gas. I was going to put in the grade of price that I was going to choose and the cashier already selected the most expensive grade without my permission. He didn't even ask me which one I wanted. Then I went back home with barely any gas in the tank.

The cashier is very rude and he has done this quite frequently to me.

I was trying to put in a compliant and I called the number above to talk to the supervisor, but nobody answered. I called a many times and no-one answered.