Florence, Texas

I recently,like 5minutes ago went to my corner valero store to get gas!! As i was pumping my gas i noticed the manager"ashly" smoking a cigarette right by the pumps.

When i mentioned that to her she became angry,her boyfriend who is always at the store became stand-offish!!!! So i told him "whats up"... I felt threatened and disrespected!!! When i called the store,(robinson texas, on robinson dr.

And newland) i asked to talk to the manager, it was her. Rude and smug!!! I live near that store. But i will never go there again!!!

And i will tell everyone i know about this!!!!!

And news channel 25!!!!! Thanks for not having a live complaint department!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Valero. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Valero to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Valero and valero manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments