Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! I declined to pursue the transaction and the clerk was so unprofessional!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of monster energy drink m3. Valero needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned monster energy drink m3 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Valero.

Had an Experience with Valero?

Comments

Valero - Benefits Review from Hernando, Mississippi Valero "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more