This was the most horrible facility ever. It's been about a year since I've been to this facility because of the horrible treatment I received. I have never been treated so horrible by management ever in my life. The young scalehouse operator was more interested in what was on her phone than dong her job. When she finally did come to the window she was rude and snotty. The women who works upstairs running the probe and grading the corn is very professional when she's on the lower level of the scalehouse; but when she's downstairs that usually means there's someone who doesn't know what they're doing is running the probe and the line moves so slow it's pathetic.

When talking to the Shipping supervisor he was so ill prepared and unintelligent it was sad. He is extremely out of his league and has no business being in the position he's in as the supervisor of the department. Surely there has to be better qualified and more professional people who applied for the position.

I've spoken to the employees who work in the Shipping department and they have nothing good to say about the management local or corporate and they have said that the HR department is pathetic and do not have the best interest of the employees at hart. I feel bad for the employees who are working their butts off all day and getting dumped on in the process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Valero Facility.

I didn't like: Management.

• Ethanol