4.0

I just had a very bad experience at Doyles Corner Valero station in Malvern Ar. The woman working in there today was very rude and unprofessional.

She made me feel sorry that I stopped in there. I understand working on Sunday and mothers day is sad but she doesn't need to treat her customers less than human. She had Christian music playing in the store but she sure didn't act Christian like. I should have taken her name but I'm sure she wouldn't have told me even if I would have asked.

She doesn't need to be working with the public.

I'm sorry I went in there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Valero needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Valero.

Comments

Vague bs. How did she make you feel bad? It's a gas station, not your therapist.

pmalone
to Anonymous #982654

Thank you for being as rude. I will never waste my time at Valero again. I don't have a therapist but you obviously need one.