5.0

It was about 5:45 am when me and my boyfriend went the valero on pinemont and north shepard where we encountered the most disgusting employee I have ever meet Her name is Ashley she had on a head scarf she was also on her phone and got an immediate attitude because she had to work....seriously and it gets worse we purchased a pack of Newport's she was pissed because we were regulars and when she tried to card us the other employee a much more pleasant individual vouched for us she then yelled at her co worker and stated to my boyfriend we will be smoking *** her exact words I had to compose myself from stooping to her very tiny level she has NO IDEA what CUSTOMER SERVICE is .....so I want them to do better with who they hire.. ...thank god I have home training unlike this Ashley whomever

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Valero. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Valero to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Valero staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments