Interest Rate
Style and Design

I was at the Valero at 1 N federal highway in pompano florida 33060 on may 25th at approximately 8:30 am and I had an awful experience .I don't normally make a complaint against a worker but this can't go unreported as I had my daughter with me .

first off the employee was rude and seemed to not care about his job performance at all. He smelled like cigarettes which I believe he had just came in from smoking since there was a line and this employee just continued to ignore the business, did I mention my daughter is severely allergic to smoke and no need to smell it at a place of business in the morning time . I have been coming to this valero for years and never had a problem before but in the last month or so my days haven't been so good here. first off this employee seems to not understand english or comprehend as I had to say to him 5 times what pump I was getting gas at and there was no politeness just rude nods from his head ...which to me showed lack of communication , there are many other gas stations I can go to so this attitude is simply not good as I am the customer and also in customer service if i talked to a customer or just nodded I would be fired no questions asked...I understand this man is a foreigner and not from this country ,but you're in america now so please teach him proper etiquette.

This man touched my hand and made me feel creeped out ,also as I gave him my money for my gas which is sexual harassment as I did not warrant this behavior .

ok enough rant for now but I hope this doesn't go unnoticed and just get lost in the emails and go up in outer space or next letter I can assure you will be to the Better Buisness Bureau.

OUTRAGED CUSTOMER

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with gas prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of valero customer care. Valero needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned valero customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Valero.

Had an Experience with Valero?

Comments